Seems a certain sneaky lass caught me off guard I will get you back for this.1. Grab the book nearest to you, and turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"These beasts, often having humans as their natural prey, Have evolved alongside them." (Monstrology book)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
About 40 billion air molecules
3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?
Fairly odd parents, That high school reunion episode.
4. Without looking guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:56 in reality, I'm ahead of my time it seems.
6. With the exception of the computer, what else can you hear?
Iron man 3, Lots of robot punching.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning, Going to school
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
a chatroom, My 2DS
9. What are you wearing?
Clothes, Penguin joke included.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier today, Thanks to youtube vanoss and some terrible CoD players.
12. What are on the walls you are in?
The walls in my room are a chalkboard..So, Doodles and stuff.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A firetruck and ambulance showing up at school earlier.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Can't believe I've been tagged.
15. What was the last film you saw?
in a theater it was Frozen. At home it was The Expendables 2
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
All the things.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Hmmmm.....I assume you don't know that I'm an uncle.
18. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
I'd probably shift things so we were at future tech by now, Actually having flying cars and colonies on other worlds and what not.
19. What do you want to learn in the future?
Why the world doesn't make sense
20. George Bush:
...You do not want to get me started on politics of any sort.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Probably not ^w^'
24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
"The demo has expired. Would you like to buy the full version?"
25. Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
And there you have it.